Please select all options.
Enjoy vitality and wellbeing with natural health solutions
Health is made out of many aspects and every individual is unique. These two premises guide me in the practice of Western Herbal Medicine.
The aim of a herbalist consultation with me is to help you:
* Restore balance, and vitality.
* Facilitate your body’s own healing response.
* Promote overall health and wellbeing.
* Being heard
* Feeling safe and supportedDuring a consultation, I aim at listening carefully, accompanying you on your journey to health, suggesting options, and creating with you a plant of action suited to your life.
During a consultation, I aim at listening carefully, accompanying you on your journey to health and eventually suggesting options worth exploring.
What happens in an herbalist consultation?
After the initial contact, two questionnaires are sent to you and filled in. Those questionnaires cover many areas relating to your past health history, family health history, lifestyle, psychological aspects and your different physiological systems.
After the returned questionnaires are read and analysed an appointment is made.
The initial consultation takes 90 minutes during which we explore the different elements involved in your life in relation to the health issue you wish to address.
We create a customised and clear plan of action which is tailored to your life. Recommendations may include food, lifestyle, liquid herbal blend customised for you on the day, therapeutic tea, and supplements if needed.
If a follow up is indicated, it is usually 2 to 4 weeks later and last on average 60 minutes. Reassessment takes place during the follow up and adjustments made if necessary until optimal health is attained.
You can get help with:
* Hormonal - Smooth transition into menopause, pms, painful periods, pre conception preparations.
* Respiratory – sinusitis, repetitive seasonal cold
* Digestion – hearth burn, irritable bowl, bloating, healthy weight.
* Skin issues – acne, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis.
* Vitality and Energy – low energy, fatigue, low blood iron level
* Immunity – improve the strength of your immune system.
* Family health
Consultation & prices:
Initial consultation 90 minutes $120
Follow up 60 minutes $90
Book a consultation today
To book for a consultation, text me your email address where I will email you questionnaires to fill in and send back before the initial consultation.
Mobile: 0419021606 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tallebudgera, Gold Coast
Mother of four daughters, I have used natural health and herbalist solutions with my family for over 30 years.
I hold a degree in nursing from University Laval, Québec, Canada.
I worked at the Montreal Children Hospital before taking part in a multidisciplinary, epidemiological team at the Community Health Centre for Montréal.
I have completed the three years course of Herbalist Therapist Naturopath with Herbotheque, Québec, Canada.
Australia, I am a member of the Australian NHAA.